Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 weeks have gone by....

I guess I haven't posted in 2 weeks... Alot has been going on, new babies, retreats, shopping, dance pics, life,and scrapbooking.

2 weeks ago, I went to Inverness with 11 of my friends for a great scrapbook retreat. Trip to HL, Griffins, and an always eventful lunch in Ocala. I finished a project I was working on for someone and accomplished 5 LO's (1 was a present for N's dance team teacher). During the same weekend, N had 2 days full of dance pics. She did a great job, along with her daddy, doing her hair and makeup. I arrived back to town to accompany her to the ones Sunday evening. We have pics again in June, but only 1 at that time.

Other important highlights of the last 2 weeks. My best bud, the other half of the Double D's and her wonderful hubby welcomed their son, JRT. He joins big sisters J and K, congrats to the whole family.

M and N had their bi-yearly dentist appts, both received great reviews. Today N is off to the orthodontist, almost time for her braces. They grow up so fast.

End of the school year picnic with N's school. N and her friends went on a nature walk. M and I stayed behind while he played on the playground. It was alot of fun.

Last Friday, I went to my neighbor T's jewelry party. I found a couple cute pieces for N and I, had alot of good food, and fun. The jewelry party was over by 10, then we all just hung out listening to music, dancing. It finally broke up by 4am, shame I had to be up at 6am huh? hehe

6am Saturday I was up and getting ready to go back to Ocala with CK&CB to attend Griffin's 40% off the store sale. We took CK's Cobra, top down, tell ya I miss having a convertible. Great shopping, awesome lunch (thanks CK!). Once I got back home, quick nap, then back up to go with N to her dance team teacher's graduation party. Some other dancers and their moms were there, it was alot of fun, and the graduate loved having her friends and family with her.

Saturday night, I put Mike to bed and OUT I went like a rock, 3 1/2 hours all weekend, go figure.. hehe

Monday my next door neighbor asked me if I could help her put together a scrapbook from her boss's daughter graduation party. So in less then 3 hours, I put together a 19 page scrapbook. It was highly sophisticated, but everyone loved it.

Life this week has been the same ole, running errands, dance classes, lunch with CK&CB, Teen night at Panera's.

How's that for quick 2 week update.. hehe

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Darn, I'm exhausted just reading this. Hope to see you tonight!