For those that have been under a rock or lost touch with me, dd is attending a virtual academy this year. It is a public school in Fl, all books and materials (they sent 96 lbs of books/art supplies/science experiment supplies, etc) are paid for with my tax dollars. We are in our 2nd week of the 3rd quarter and I'm proud to announce that she has completed one of her courses, Music. To celebrate we went to Barnie's during ds's nap and had freezers (YUM!).
Day 2... of what you wonder? Day 2 of what I hope is going to be many more days that my ds is wearing his underwear and using the potty. He needs gentle nudges to remember occasionally since he gets SO involved in what he's doing. We did have an accident yesterday, but it was 1, not 2 or 3. I found out this morning that at bedtime last night, he told daddy he was not going to wear a pull-up. He didn't make it through the night of course since the boy drinks like crazy, but it's a start. I'll make the necessary adjustments tonite and we'll see what happens.
Dd had her homeschool acting class today. Her teacher told us again about a movie that is being filmed in the area that needs extras. She really wants dd to go, but I'm just not sure it's going to fit into our school schedule.
Last nite a friend posted on her blog about the death of a 6 year old child. I can't even tell you how this saddens me. No mother/father/family should have to go through the ordeal of burying a child this young. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family in this time of sadness. Today I want you to hold your children a little closer, kiss them, and tell them you love them. We never know when it's the last time.
Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment